Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fanmix Artwork

I'm working on a fanmix for Enjolras and Grantaire because I love them to bits and pieces and I thought I'd show you the artwork I made. It's probably not all that great. I'm pretty good at using photoshop to change things but not make things. Anyway, here you go.



I blurred the actual songs because I'm not totally sure about decisions and order yet and I know it's also probably strange to have a poem on the cover but I liked it and thought it might be interesting. So there you go, there's that.
I should also probably mention that this is the first fanmix I've made and put serious thought into so...
I'll post the tracklist as soon as I finalize that.

thanks for letting me ramble,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment