Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Books and More Books

Sorry I haven't posted lately I've been doing a lot of reading so I haven't been able to do much else. I'm still reading Les Misérables and I also got a book from the library, a sequel to Les Mis, called Cosette by Laura Kalpakian. That is very long so that'll take me a little while. I also have three other books from the library (Eleanor & Park, The Love Song of Jonny Valentine and Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore) and I've started reading Game of Thrones.
So I just wanted to apologize for not being here and say that the absence will probably continue for a while. But, if you just can't get enough of me (yeah I know), I'm still posting book reviews on my tumblr.
But I'll try to at least post some little things here every once in a while. I'm working on some fanmixes, as well, so maybe I'll post those.

yours,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment