Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Poem I Wrote Today

I thought I loved you
But I loved you
As the winter loves
Chokingly
Coldly
Fatally
My bones freezing over
Until spring came
With new flowers
And warmth
And light
That lit the shadows
Between each rib
And vertebrae
Causing all dark reminders of you
To flee

There's a few different sort of word variations for this one but this is how I first wrote it so there you go. I like it, if I'm honest. And also, I've been watching Bones a lot lately so the mention of bones and ribs and vertebrae may have something to do with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment