Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Because Pretty Boys Are My Favorite

Here's a little thing I wrote because I'm lonely and in love with boys in different countries that'll never know I exist.

My bed is small and we are pressed close. We lie on our sides and face each other. His blue-grey eyes smile at me which is a thing I didn't know eyes could do before I met him. But his always seem to be grinning. I smile at him but a yawn interrupts.
"Tired?" he says and, once again, I think that I'll never stop loving that accent. I shake my head. "No?" He laughs.
"Maybe a little bit. But I want to look at you some more." He laughs heartily then. I put my palm against his cheek and run my thumb down the bridge of his nose. "Have I ever told you I love your nose?"
"It's nice to hear," he says.
"Will you sing to me?" I ask and kiss him on the nose.
He grins. "What shall I sing?"
"Something lovely," I say, yawning again. We shift so he's laying on this back and I'm resting on his chest, his arms pulling me into him. He begins to sing a song in French that he knows I love and I can hear it vibrating in his chest which does something strange to my stomach. I close my eyes and listen to his heart, feel his chest rise and fall as he sings softly. Slowly I drift off as his voice twines around me and weaves itself into my dreams.

I know it's not really...anything, but I wrote it so there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment