Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, May 31, 2013

We All Go Down Together: a Les Amis fanmix

So I made a fanmix for Les Amis de l'ABC (link to 8tracks) so I thought I'd post it here as well. With the cover art and all that fun stuff.



It's essentially a war-themed fanmix, really. I attempted to put it in at least a little bit of an order, a semblance of an order. It begins with a call to arms and goes through a loss of conviction a bit then resurges with This is Why We Fight to signify them throwing themselves wholeheartedly again into the fight and, moreover, into death. Then An Ending (Ascent) which is to signify them dying and This is War ends with the refrain "the war is won" so I put that at the end to signify the final shot in the movie where they're all on the barricade.
So thanks for reading and listening (if you decide to). I really like making fanmixes and I have several more I'm working on so look forward to that.
I'll be posting some fan fiction too, I think. So yeah.

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment