Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Writing a Thing

I am currently working on a Les Mis fanfic that's sort of Enjolras/Grantaire. It's kind of strange, though and probably rather dark. But we'll see how it goes. I dunno how long it'll be but if it's short I'll post it here. If it gets broken up into chapters I'll post it on fanfiction.net or something. But maybe I'll still post it here as well.
I'll post more about it soon. I might actually finish it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment