Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I Have A Muse

I was on such a poetry-writing roll last night. I wrote 5 and all that pretty happy with. And then 1 that my friend, Nate, told me to write as a practice. It's kind of a long story and one you wouldn't care about if I told you.
So yeah I was quite happy with my output last night. I suppose I have a muse. I may post what I wrote on here later today. I don't know why I just wrote maybe, I almost definitely will.
I know you guys are all so excited.
Sarah is back. She'll hopefully be staying for the rest of the summer as long as she gets a job. It's so much fun living with her like having the sister that I never had and actually like.
Sorry for the short post. I'll post some poetry later and maybe talk about this guy :)
yours,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment