Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, June 18, 2012

Boys, Books and Best Days Ever

I haven't posted in a while and, while there isn't much going on, I thought it time for a little update.
What I'm thinking about most often right now is a guy. I'm not usually a lovesick girl but there's this guy that I really like. I don't, however, feel comfortable telling you his name so we'll call him Peter Pan. Peter is a friend of a friend of mine that's staying the summer with us. And I just realized that if he were to read this, he'd know I was talking about him, codename or not. But oh well. It makes me feel better. Anyway, the three of us have all hung out together several times, maybe six or seven. And the two of us have been texting each other a lot the past few days. The other night we were talking for like 5 hours. He's just funny and cute and kind of immature and he likes to read and have philosophical discussions. I think he likes me but I don't really know what to do about it. But hey...I'm inept when it comes to boys. What else is new?
I started reading Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter yesterday and I'm about 130 pages in or so (I don't have it here beside me at the moment to check) and it is so good. I really like books that talk about supernatural things that could have happened and fit in with the facts that we already know for sure. And make up reasons for things that we're not sure of. Vampire Hunter is like that and I love it so far. I recommend it.
My friend Sarah is staying the summer with us and it's been so much fun. She's really brought me out of my shell a bit, making me want to meet new people and go out and do things I wouldn't normally want to. So I'm really having a great summer so far. And I hope everyone else is too.
That's really all I wanted to talk about so I'm going to go now and get a bit of reading done.
Yours,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment