Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Finally posting that poetry I said I was gonna do

Your eyes are stars that lead me home
To your arms, where I belong
I follow the music of your voice
Your perfect boyish laugh
Pulling all the lights from the sky
I taste their sweetness
On your tongue
As they twirl around us
In a wild faery dance
And I no longer know where,
Or when, I am
But next to you
And I could burn or drown
Or never eat again
For, right now,
This moment
I am immortal

No comments:

Post a Comment