Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, May 21, 2012

2012

I'm an intelligent and logical human being and, therefore, am not particularly worried about the world ending on December 21, 2012. I do, however, find it interesting to think about. After all, the world has to end at some point,doesn't it? I watch a lot of shows about the end of the world, the theories, debates, the prophecies of Nostradamus, in particular.
In watching these shows, some things do seem to make sense, however coincidentally. And, in thinking more and more about it, I wonder what if something does happen in December? While I don't really believe something will, I like to imagine that something might. What would we do? What, specifically, would actually happen?
The more I think about the possibilities, the more I become a tiny bit paranoid and a little bit scared.
What will happen when the world finally comes to an end? And when will that be? Tell me what you think down below...

No comments:

Post a Comment