Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, May 20, 2012

An Idea...

I've been thinking about internet role playing sites and stuff like that a lot lately and I had an idea. This might not be a new idea at all but it is to me so here we go...
I was thinking about a group that would exchange phone numbers and decide on a role play of some sort and then text each other as their character rather than talking on a website or forum.
I don't know if this is a new idea or if anyone else is even reading this but if so, does this sound interesting to anyone? I really want to do it!

-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment