Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday Video Challenge No. 13 - I'll Make a Man Out of You


Who doesn't love this song? When I was in senior year we were watching a movie in my Calc. class and there was a quieter part. We could hear the class next to us watching a movie or listening to music and we realized they were listening to this song and we all started singing it. It was so cool! For four minutes I thought I was in High School Musical!
And while I was searching for a good video I found this video below which, I thought, is also worth showing because it's fuckin' awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment