Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, December 2, 2011

Haven't blogged in a while

I know you're dying to hear about my fabulous life. Hah! You've certainly come to the wrong place. But I can tell you about my love affair with old people.
Okay, that sounded really weird; I'm sorry. I just meant to say that I think old people are so adorable. Especially old couples. They just make me wanna squeal and say "nyawwww"!
Since I don't really have anything new going on I guess I'll just tell you some random stuff.
Let's see, well I photographed a wedding a few weeks ago so I'm currently editing the pictures from that.
It was a nice wedding, the church had all these pretty stained glass windows. And the sun was perfectly positioned so that the room was just flooded with multi-colored light.
My parents, my grandma and I went to a Thanksgiving dinner and a play. The dinner was really good (in case you were curious, I had ham because I hate turkey), though kind of unorganized (disorganized?)
I think that's about it really. Christmas is getting so close. We were supposed to be going to get a Christmas tree today but that plan sort of...fell apart.
I watched Super 8 earlier. It was pretty good. I started it once a few days ago and couldn't really get into it. So anyway, I watched it again today and I quite like it. Maybe I was just sleepy the first time. Whatever.
And I'm currently watching Water for Elephants. Not bad so far.
I'm thinking about trying to post on a weekly basis.
I don't know I'll get back to you on that.

Always,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment