Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, December 16, 2011

A Trip to New York

My parents and I went on a trip to New York yesterday (except not really because I started this post a couple months ago and am only now finishing it), with a bus full of her coworkers and their family. It was a lot of fun. I don't really know most of her friends but luckily we all went our separate ways when we arrived. The trip wasn't bad. I read a bit and played some Zelda but, considering we had to be at the bus by 5:30 and I didn't sleep the night before, I spent most of the four hour trip asleep.
While in the lovely (and very loud) state of New York, we saw Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. And it was amazing. It was really very cool.
And after that, we really just walked around most of the day.
We meandered to the Rockefeller tree where I managed to spill hot chocolate on myself (I don't wanna talk about it). We looked through some cool science-y type stores. And checked out the Nintendo World store (which made me happy). And walked up to the Empire state building but did not have time to go up. And then we had to get back to the bus.
I know it sounds boring but, really, it was just nice to hang out with my parents.
So yeah it was a good time and I had fun and I slept like a log (what's with that phrase logs don't sleep) on the way home.
Bye and I have several other posts to finish so I will be strangely, unusually active.
For some reason I accidentally typed accurate instead of active and speak instead of sleep earlier. I don't know why words get all tangled in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment