Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm not going to lie to you, I kind of gave up on NaNoWriMo

Yeah, yeah I know, I'm a quitter. But not really. I was just feeling really pressured and I wasn't enjoying writing so I took a break. I'm still working on it I'm just not worried about NaNo anymore. So I still may post it for you one day.
But anyway, I decided I'm finally going to finish my letters to Hogwarts challenge (it's about damn time).
I'll start tomorrow.
And this probably should have been part of that other, mostly useless, post.
Sorry again.
And thanks for reading.

P.S. I don't really know how to say this but as I said I only have two followers. If you ever see anything on my blog that you find interesting, tell someone about it. I'd love to talk to anyone that has an idea, opinion or just wants to talk. And you can remain anonymous if you wish, for whatever reason.
Just putting it out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment