Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Wordcounting Sucks

Welcome to the first weekend of NaNoWriMo. I'm rather behind on word count by quite a bit so my goal for today is to log 5000 words. I'm a little apprehensive. But I will plug along!
How is everyone else doing on their word count?
As for non-NaNo things...well, I guess I don't really have any on second thought. There's a write-in at a library not far from where I live tomorrow so I'll be going to that (as long as I can get a ride, that is). And I'd like to get another 5000 words while I'm there. That'll put me ahead of schedule a bit.
I've been feeling sick lately. Ughh blergghhh! I don't know why, it happens to me often enough that I don't really question it anymore.
I'm feeling kind of stuck in my writing right now so, as you can see, I'm procrastinating. Which, I really shouldn't be, because this is something I actually don't want to procrastinate on.
Ugh! Okay I'll go write some more now!

Happy November...

Always,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment