But, alas, that's not why I'm here. There's a new software I've come across called MyMemories. It's sort of like a digital scrapbook, but of course it can be printed or you can send it out to be professionally printed and it doesn't only do scrapbooks. You really can make all manner of things with it. I guess I'd call it more of a photo book, because it really can be as simple, or as complicated, as you wish.
I've made a few things so far, to mess around with the program but I'm not going to show them to you as they are not very good and I didn't really have any sort of theme or project in mind. But I will make another post, probably within the next two weeks, to show what I'm working on now, as I'm pretty excited about it.
And it really is easy to use. Click and drag mostly, drag and drop. Just as easy as making a blog post, really.
If you want, you can go check out the website to find out more about it (and they have great examples of cool things there, not to mention templates that you can download to use in your projects). That is right here.
And if you decide you do want to buy it, you can use this code: STMMMS50462. By using the code you get $10 off the software and $10 to use in the MyMemories store.
Some quick instructions to use the code:
- Go to http://mymemories.com/digital_scrapbooking_software
- Click Add to Cart
- Add the above code in the Promotional Code area
- Finish the checkout (you'll then be prompted to make an account to download the software and so you can have the $10 shop coupon)
- To download the software then, go to http://mymemories.com/my_account/downloads, click the link and your download should start
One last thing before I end this post and get back to my NaNoWriMo-ing, I am hosting a GIVEAWAY of the MyMemories Suite! One winner will receive the software for FREE. All you have to do is...[drum roll, please, ahaha]...go to http://mymemories.com/store/photobook_creator and make a quick photo book (this is completely free, though it'll ask you to make an account before you do this). It doesn't have to be over the top or incredible. I just want you to get a taste of the software. When you're done, click the share button and email it to email@example.com. Then just leave me a comment on this post telling me that you did so.
So, a quick recap:
- Go to http://mymemories.com/store/photobook_creator
- Create a photo book to your liking
- Click share and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a comment on this post, telling me that you did so
That's it! I'll pick the winner on December 1. Good luck to you!
(Now, to slog through 5,000 words. Wish me luck!)