Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, October 31, 2011

EXTERMINATE!

In honor of Halloween, I thought you might be interested in this:

I tried to think of a clever pumpkin/Dalek title for this post, but I failed.
Yes! That is a pumpkin carved into a Dalek! I wish I was creative enough (or patient enough) to do that. And they even got a whisk (or, rather, a mixing blade). No plunger, though, but a meat thermometer. And the little top bit spins and everything and...here's the best part, it actually rolls around and such.
The original article is here on evilmadscientist.com. They have step-by-step instructions on how they did it (which has a few surprising elements).
Here's they're video of it moving about, which they also have a link to on the site:


And I would also like to point out that there are several clever Dalek/pumpkin exclamations on its YouTube page. Once again, no creativity here.
I'd be interested to see more interesting or clever pumpkins; any pictures anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment