Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, November 27, 2011

From LiveJournal: What does NC stand for?

I'm working on a fanfiction. I decided I wanted to write one finally and an NC-17 one to be exact. Try my hand at writing a sex scene. I can just tell that'll be awkward...
And trust me, if you knew me, you'd probably be a little shocked.
Anyway, it's about Fleur whom I quite like and it takes place during Harry's fourth year. I'm putting Fleur in her seventh year and assuming that Beauxbaton starts school the same year Hogwarts does. We don't know this so I just figured that'd be the easiest way.
So if that bothers you, well get over it (or give me a better idea, I'm always open to those).
I'd tell you more but I can't. Because I have no idea where the story is even going. I'm flying by the seat of my pants here.
And I'll probably post chapter by chapter as is normal.
Okay I think that's everything.

Always,
The Mudblood Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment