Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Oh hey. I started a LiveJournal.

I do believe I have a problem. Say the words "blog", "journal", or "diary" and I'm there. Oh yeah, or "notebook". Buy me a pretty journal and I'm yours.
But anyway, I started a LiveJournal because I decided I wanted to start writing fan fiction and I wanted a specific place to post it. But I'll also post it here. I just wanted a place that was just my writings.
So there you go...
Sorry for the, mostly useless, post.

I love my two followers. That's more than I ever expected to have.

P.S. Why is it that fanfiction can be one word or two and both are okay? It's really annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment