Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Magical Photography by Brooke Shaden

This is just a sample of the amazing magical photography done by Brooke Shaden. This is my favorite kind of photography (in fact, there's another girl I've found that has a similar style, but her name is escaping me so I'll make another post on her). I love the wonder and childlike magic, with the interesting shapes, textures and colors. And I adore the way the girls' hair looks.
To see more of her amazing work, check out her website.
And if you'd like to see more interesting things, from funny to inspiring, check out Lost at E Minor, an Australian based website that focuses on art and creativity of all kinds. I've come to actually really love their site, checking it several times a week. And I've signed up for their email newsletter, which has been consistently great.
And I'm off to read for a while. I may blog about this book I've been reading lately, it's pretty good.
Stay tuned...





No comments:

Post a Comment