Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mighty Wallet is Mighty

A few weeks ago I came across, what is called, the Mighty Wallet. A thin wallet made out of a single folded sheet of Tyvek, a material made up of thousands of fine plastic fibers fused together, giving it it's strength.
It's water-resistant.
Tear-resistant.
And 100% recyclable.
What I like about it is that it's really thin but can expand to hold everything. I won't tell you about my wallet woes but, basically, I was looking for a long one or a fold one that stayed thin, as I have more cards than money.
I had a really cute Bambi one from Etsy but it ended up not closing because of the cards I had in it. So I got one that didn't fold in half like that but it turns out it was stupid and bills didn't fit in it. They almost did but they didn't so you had to fold them anyway.
So, the point is, I was pretty excited about getting this Mighty Wallet. And I must say it seems to be able to stand up. I've put ten cards in it and it closes the same. I've tried to tear a piece of Tyvek paper (it's an informational sheet about the wallet) and I couldn't do it. Seems the only way to hurt it is by cutting it with scissors.
I'll keep you updated on whether it stands the test of time.

Get yours here - they have quite a few patterns and styles and colors. They are all $15 ($10 for the warehouse sale ones) and shipping is free.
Why not try one?




No comments:

Post a Comment