Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, October 7, 2011

I got my glasses yesterday

So I got these black glasses with rather round frames. You know how most glasses have those minuscule screws that hold the arms to the lenses. Well apparently they were out of the ones for my glasses. They take four - two on each side. Well when I got them there was only one. The lady said she called other Lenscrafters stores and they didn't have them either.
What I'd like to know is, hoe do you fun out of screws for a pair of glasses and how does no one else have any? It just doesn't make sense to me. That seems like something they should be on top of - they should all the parts to a pair of glasses.
Anyway, they said I could get new frames (hopefully ones that they do have screws for), so I'm hoping to do that today.
I just thought that was really weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment