Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Learning to juggle

I've wanted to learn to juggle for a while now and I've had this set of juggling balls I bought from Target for months now, maybe a year. There was a little instruction card in there but it wasn't that helpful. It didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. I kind of thought I could just keep at it and figure it out and maybe get some help watching this Challenge Charlie video. Well I was wrong, obviously.
Yesterday morning around 3:00 am I looked up how to juggle well I've only just started with one ball so I won't post a video about it but I may do a sort of chronicle over a few days like Charlie did.
I'm just really excited about it and wanted to tell someone.
I'm off to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment