Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's a bird. It's a plane. It's NaNo!

Okay so it's October 16 and NaNoWriMo starts November 1. Is anyone starting to get a little nervous? Because I know I definitely am. I was excited (and I still am) but now it seems like it's hurtling at me and I'm really not even sure what story I'm going to write. I really don't even have any base knowledge of my plot. I haven't really decided on one.
Agh I'm freaking out. I should have known I'd have this problem. I always feel like I have to start something and do it straight through and have it all planned out. I have to remind myself that that's not what NaNo is about. It's about writing, not planning what'll happen next but simply writing it down no matter what. I guess this'll definitely be a lesson for me. A lesson I'm definitely looking forward to.
Give me all you got, November. I can take you.

No comments:

Post a Comment