Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dear Luna Lovegood,

Luna, there is so much in my head, swirling around, that I'd love for you to know. But my brain doesn't seem to want to put it into words to put on paper. Perhaps Nargles are behind it. After all, you told us yourself that thy make your brain go fuzzy. But I'll give it a shot, anyway.
Luna are my favorite character. You are strange and bizarre in all the best ways. It was in Alice in Wonderland where Alice asked her father: "Am I mad?"
And her father said, "Yes. All the best people are."
You aren't afraid of being laughed at for what you believe. You are not at all bothered by not having friends (even though, of course, you do). And you're happy and serene and a good friend and sweet and just a pleasure to be around (or, at least, I assume so from reading about you; I wish I could meet you).
I suppose, if you read anyone else's letter, you'll see that I've said this to just about everyone but I really wish we were friends. You inspire me to be more myself and not care what people think because, really, what does it matter? I love that you believe in things that most people are sure don't exist. And I love that you are so dreamy and stuck in your own head.
I just think you would be a wonderful friend, I wish I could know for sure. But I suppose I'll just have to reread your adventures and the adventures of your friends.

Always,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment