Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dear Fred and George Weasley,

Let me start and say I'm sorry this is late. It was supposed to be written yesterday. But with that extra to ruminate, I still have no idea what I want to say.
Fred, I think I speak for everyone when I say we miss you. It wasn't fair that you had to die so soon. You were still so young. But rather than focus on the fact that you're gone we'll try to remember all the great things you've done.
George, I can only imagine how you're feeling and I'm sorry that you have to experience. But I hope that, while it may never truly go away, it does start to become manageable. Everyone is there for you, we all understand.
I think it'll be a long time before anyone forgets you guys. You'll be forever remembered as the ones who left school in an explosion of fireworks (terrorizing Umbridge and interrupting exams, no less). You'll be remembered as the twins that started a wildly successful joke shop in the middle of a war. We'll always remember you as the one's that made us laugh when we felt like crying, that reminded us not to take everything too seriously.
We can never repay either of you for that. We can only say thank you.
So, thank you.

Always,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment