Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm sorry!

I know I've been absent for the past couple days. And I haven't been doing my letters to Hogwarts.
I just wanted to let you know that I'll be starting NaNoWriMo and I may not be very present here for the month of November. If you've ever done NaNo then I hope you'll understand.
I just didn't want anyone to think I had died or anything. I'll still try to be here as often as I can but it won't be my first priority.

Always,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment