Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, October 24, 2011

Choosing a plot is going to be harder than I thought

So I have about ten pages of plots that I printed out for NaNoWriMo that starts in, oh a week! And I haven't decided. They all sound interesting and sometimes I think I'll just try one and if I get stuck I'll scrap and try a different one. But I think if I want to succeed at this, I need to commit to one idea. I don't know, I guess I'm just nervous. I really want to do well.
But hey, if I don't do it in November I can always do it another month right? I don't have to wait until November again.
Okay, I can do this. One week.
And then 30 days of literary abandon...

No comments:

Post a Comment