Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, October 10, 2011

Dear Ron Weasley,

Ron, I think you were my first fictional crush. Well, I know you were. Sure Harry was a hero. But you were real. Or as real as a fictional character could be. You were funny, a little unsure, overshadowed, pressured. Everyone has felt the way you have.
From your first line, I fell in love with you. And I was so excited to read what you had to say next. Even now, a decade later, I consider your sacrifice at the end of Philosopher's Stone (I refuse to use the American title) one of the best scenes in the Potter series. Some of the best moments have been yours.
You were the guy that we could all relate to. The guy that we all wanted to be with (in my opinion, anyway).
And you made gingers cool.
You taught me that, even when the right thing is hard, we have to do it. You taught how to be a good friend and how to be a hero and for that, I can only thank you.

Always,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment