Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dear Draco Malfoy,

What exactly should I tell you? What do I want to say to you? I don't think you are a bad person. I don't think you ever were. I think you were confused and you trusted your parents. They knew what to do, they knew what was right. No one wants to think they're parents are bad people.
I think your story was one of confusion, frustration and questioning and yours was one of the most intriguing in the series.
I hope now you see what is important in life, more than wealth and blood status. And I hope you're happy, as everyone deserves that.

Always,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment