Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Another Daily Challenge...I Know, I Know

I wanted to look for some book/reading-related daily Instagram challenges. I didn't really find any but I did find some tumblr ones. So I thought that sounded like fun. I might post pictures on my Instagram as well. I don't we'll see.
Here's the prompts, I'll probably start tomorrow (well, later today, as it's 2:14 am).
By the way my Instagram is @jesuisfarouche if you wanna follow along there. Or you can click the Instagram button at the top of my page.

-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment