Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, June 7, 2013

Fanmix Day 1 - For Your OTP

I have a lot of ships that I call my OTP but my real, honest-to-god one true pairing, has to be Jim Halpert and Pam Beesly.

You can listen to the whole thing just below or on 8tracks.



Or here's the list of songs:
Shiver by Coldplay
Brighter than Sunshine by Aqualung
You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift
Weightless by Black Lab
You Could Be Happy by Snow Patrol
Friend is a Four Letter Word by Cake
I Will Possess Your Heart by Death Cab For Cutie
Must Have Done Something Right by Relient K
We Are Each Other by The Beautiful South

No comments:

Post a Comment