Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, June 7, 2013

Fanmix Challenge

I've decided to do a 15-day fanmix challenge. Mostly because I'm a crazy person. I don't know why I always do daily challenges when I know I'm horrible at them.
But anyway, here it is:

1. For your OTP
2. For a female character
3. Songs you've recently fallen in love with
4. Expressing a certain emotion
5. For a TV show
6. For a certain type of relationship
7. For a male character
8. Songs you were obsessed with growing up
9. For a movie
10. For something supernatural or mythological
11. For a fictional friendship
12. Songs that cheer you up
13. For a book
14. Dedicated to a friend
15. Whatever you want

I already started so I'm getting ready to post the first day's challenge. In the way of blogs, you'll probably have seen that post before this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment