Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, April 6, 2012

Unhealthy Excitement

I'm so excited. There's finally an official Instagram app for Android. You don't even know how hype this makes me. I love Android and the only thing that I wanted from Apple was Instagram so I'm pretty friggin' excited.
Anyway, so I tried to download it and my phone is full. And when I say full I mean full. So I'm trying to connect it to my computer so I can delete some stuff from the internal memory. Although I think my SD Card is just about full too...
Bah! I just want to download the dang app. I don't wanna organize my phone...

By the way, 19 pageviews today? I know that sounds lame but that's more than I've ever gotten in one day. Thanks!

Okay bye,
Moonchild

No comments:

Post a Comment