Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lizzie Bennet's Diary and Assassin's Creed

A very odd title for sure, but two things I want to talk about. The first, and not as important, is that I'm watching Hank Green play Assassin's Creed Brotherhood on YouTube. I've never been a huge gamer person but watching Hank Play Assassin's Creed is making it actually seem awfully interesting. I think I'd like to play it if I had a relatively cheap way of doing so. Like, if I found it in a bin for, say, $10 I'd probably buy it and play it. So, yeah, there's that...
But what I'm really excited to talk about is The Lizzie Bennet Diaries (which, coincidentally, also relates to Hank Green). LBD is a new project that Hank is doing - a modern retelling of Pride and Prejudice in vlog form from Elizabeth's point of view. There have been four videos released so far and a new one is set to be released tomorrow (there's new ones on Monday and Thursday). I'm really excited. But let me just quickly throw in the first four videos here. They're not long and so worth watching.



So there's that...ahaha. I feel kind of strange having just put in four videos right in a row, but whatevs. And I'm really excited for the new video tomorrow. I get an email when a new video is posted. I am much too obsessed.
Please watch them, though, even if you haven't read the book. I haven't read the book (in full) and, as I'm sure you're beginning to understand, I love them.
But, to tell you the truth, that's really all I wanted to talk about.
Oh and, because I don't think I've told you yet, my Instagram is @alyssaxdarling and you should definitely follow me (if you want, no pressure).
Now I'm done...I believe. If I think of something else, I'll start a new post.

Yours,
Moonchild

No comments:

Post a Comment