Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, March 29, 2012

From My Livejournal

My First Foray Into Fanfiction

Confession time: I've only been reading fanfiction for about a year or so. I used to dislike fanfic for some reason, I dunno why. A few years ago, all I was really aware of was Harry Potter fanfic and I think I didn't like it because usually it wasn't written well or didn't stay true to the characters. I can't really remember though. But anyway, since reading fanfic, I've really wanted to write something. I've had several ideas over the months but nothing that...inspired me. So I've decided to stop waiting to be inspired and just write something. I read this post on Cassandra Clare's website and it really made me want to write some Clary/Jace fanfiction. So that's what I'm working on now...
It will, almost certainly, be a one-shot as I don't think I'm prepared to write a chaptered fanfic story yet.
However it turns out, it should be posted within the next couple days...

No comments:

Post a Comment