Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Video Challenge 1: "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars



I love this song and I think the video is absolutely beautiful (although I may have watched it a few too many times). There's something magical and haunting about it and I think it fits the desolation of the Hunger Games perfectly. Though I do think that people should look it as an entity aside from the Hunger Games, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment