Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm Thinking About Doing Another Challenge

I know, I was just rereading past blog posts and I said I'm never doing another challenge, ever again. I'm paraphrasing myself, of course, but that's what I meant. I think this might be fun though and not too overwhelming.
My plan is to post a new music video every week on a predetermined day. Thereby documenting what I'm listening to as time goes on. And I think I may make that predetermined day Tuesday so that I can start now. Yeah, what do you think of that?
What did you say? You're a series of 1's and 0's that don't actually have consciousness and only move through fiber optic wires? Well fine, be that way.
Okay, off to go watch some music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment