Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, October 7, 2011

I can play Hedwig's Theme on the ocarina

I bought an ocarina after playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time because I wanted to play the songs from the game. But now I've done that and I'm kind of bored of it. So I'm trying to find some free sheet music of popular songs (non-public domain) so that I can play them. It's a lot harder than you'd think. Apparently you can't download sheet music of a copyrighted song, which is, of course, all of them. So, I'm not having a good time right now. But, for now, I shall entertain you with a video of myself playing Hedwig's Theme from Harry Potter.
*Just as a disclaimer, I do not own any of this - Harry Potter is owned by J.K. Rowing and Hedwig's Theme belongs to John Williams*


*Oh and just another disclaimer, I made this on Photobooth on my Macbook so the quality isn't great. Sorry about that.*

I will definitely post more videos as I learn more.

And did I tell you that I started a vlog. It's not good by any definition of the word but whatever. I'm excited to do it and that's all that matters yeah? Here's the link: Nifty Elishings (that's the title - there's a story behind it which I will tell here in a moment).
Yeah so please don't judge me, they're probably going to be really bad and I'll probably quit within a month, if I last that long, even.

But, anyway, here's the story behind the title. Elishings, first of all, isn't a real word. I googled up blog name generators and there was one (I'm sorry, I don't remember what it was called) that spat out words that didn't exist but sounded plausible. Elishings was one of the first words I got and I quite liked it (obviously). But it just didn't sound like a title to me, so I figured I had to describe the elishings, so I ended up with nifty (which is one of my favorite words). And that's why my vlog is called Nifty Elishings. It's quite a boring story really.

That's all I wanted to say for the moment. I will talk to you again soon once something interesting happens inside my head.

EDIT: I just watched that video back on my blog page and I realized that it cut off the last two seconds. Ugh! Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment