Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

First post on a new blog that I'm determined to stay committed to

Umm...yeah. I really want to have a blog to talk about my life and just random things and such. I have a tumblr but I really want something that is more textual based. So, here we are. I say we, but there's no one here but me, at the moment. I doubt there will be. I probably won't ever really have any followers here. But oh well. It's here if the situation arises. Anyway, should I talk a bit about what I expect to post here.
All things relevant to my life, really. The books I'm reading. What I'm looking forward to or dreading. How my day was. What I'm thinking. Anything that goes through my head, I guess.
So, yeah. Hopefully, people will get to know me a little better through this blog. They'll be able to kind of feel like they know a little more about my life. I know I always like to feel like that when I read someone else's blog. So that's kind of what I'll strive for here.
But, I really just wanted to post this introductory post. I will keep posting as things happen (or complain as they don't happen).
I hope you enjoy my blog (though if you don't, well that's up to you).
Okay, I'm leaving now. Promise.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment