Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dear Minerva McGonagall,

I think you may be my favorite professor at Hogwarts. I know on the outside you come across as severe and stern but underneath that you are caring, loyal and even willing to have a bit of fun.
I also think you have one of the most interesting backstories. Perhaps it's just because we've only known you the way you are and never really thought about what came before. It is a sad story but I think it made you stronger.
I admire your strength and your deep love for people important to you.
I'm not quite sure what I want to say to you. It's like talking to a stern teacher that you were always a little scared of but changed you for the better.
I appreciate all that you have taught us, professor.

Always,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment