Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dear Albus Dumbledore,

Sometimes I've been very frustrated with you. Other times I've looked at you like the grandfather I never really had.
I do believe you were tortured by your past and the decisions you made. And I'm sorry about what happened between you and Grindelwald. But I also believe that you really did spend the rest of your life trying to atone for your past. A lot of people, I think, struggle to look for all the things you did wrong and look past all the great things you did. I don't really need to go into it. One need only look at your Chocolate Frog card.
In short, Albus, I see you as a conflicted and inwardly tortured character. But also incredibly good. I'd love to be able to talk to you. Even if only about woolen socks.

Always,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment