Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, January 27, 2014

Just a little video

I would have posted this on Instagram (that's why it's only like 15 seconds long) but Instagram doesn't let me post videos anymore so here you go.

(It's basically just a blanket that was clinging with static to our blue bathroom carpet which is what my dad is using to attract the tassels and make them dance lol)
Also, I hope you appreciate my hilariously ridiculous and overdramatic music. It's just generic music on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment