Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Of Red Red Rivers; Of Pale Skin and Bruises


So, I made a new fanmix! Hooray that's what the internet needed right? Right?!
So without further adieu I present my fanmix for Jehan and Montparnasse. Yep, weird ship, I know. Don't judge me...

Tracklist:
1. Starry Eyed by Ellie Goulding
2. Bad Thing by King Tuff
3. Looks That Kill by Shivaree
4. Baby, I Will Leave You In The Morning by Marissa Nadler
5. In Your Room by Depeche Mode
6. Nothing & Nowhere by Emily Haines & the Soft Skeleton
7. Wicked Way by Benjamin Taylor
8. Out of the Blue by Julian Casablancas

No comments:

Post a Comment