Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Writing a New Story

So I've had an idea for a new story. I don't know if I'll keep with it but right now I'm just having fun creating the characters and thinking about plot.
So here's my idea. I've finally watched Pride and Prejudice and I really love the book so far and the Lizzie Bennet Diaries on YouTube and sure, I love Elizabeth and Darcy. But I also quite love Jane and Bingley. I think their relationship on the LBD is so adorable and I love his proposal to Jane in the movie. So I thought, why not write about them from Jane's perspective. I'm not sure how good of an idea this actually is - I like Jane but can I actually write a whole story from her point of view? I don't know but I'm going to try it. And if I fail, well then I tried didn't I?
I was also thinking of doing it in an updated fashion but I'm not fully sure how much that'll apply so we'll see how the details work out. I'm excited though about the idea like I am about all new ideas and hopefully this one'll take me somewhere.
Until next time,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment