Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, August 12, 2012

An Untitled Poem

I didn't know it'd be like this
If I'd known
Perhaps I wouldn't have wished for it
Because I did, you know
Wish for you
On every dandelion
And eyelash
And magic time
And shooting star
Though I didn't know it was you
That I was wishing for
I wonder,
If I'd known how this would feel -
How it would hurt
And how it would heal -
Would I still want it?
Want you?
Would it make sense
In my over-logical head
Would the pros outweigh the cons?
Should I have protected myself instead?
Should I have stood strong
Instead of falling heals over head
For you?

No comments:

Post a Comment