Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I don't know what love is
Or if you wonder about it
As much as I do
I don't know if I am in love
I don't know if it's a good idea
I don't know if it ever makes sense
But I know how I feel
I know that I smile when I see you smile
And laugh at the joy in your laugh
I know that I hate for you to be sad
And I know sheer joy in making you smile
I know I want to touch you
Kiss you, hug you
I want to be around you
As much as possible
Talk to you, argue
All the time
Live a life with you
I want to know that you want the same
I want to know that you want me

No comments:

Post a Comment