Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Polyvore Inspiration

This blog is an outlet for things that I like and want to talk about so here is something that I've found recently that I like and want to show you.
I've been spending a lot of time on Polyvore lately, which is kind of strange for me because I've never been one that really cares about clothes or fashion. Like, if I could I would spend my time naked just so I didn't have to pick out clothes everyday. But I would be much too embarrassed to do that (unless we had never worn clothes like Adam & Eve but that's a whole other post).
Anyway, I found a user on Polyvore whose sets I really, really, like. Her username is lalakay (and you can click on that to find her profile) but she signs her sets as DisneyBound. And understandably, because all her sets portray an adaptation of someone or something Disney-related. With a few exceptions, such as Thumbelina.
I started this post, though, to show you some of my favorites.


Peter + Wendy
Peter + Wendy by lalakay


Carl + Ellie
Carl + Ellie by lalakay


Thumbelina
Thumbelina by lalakay


Pocahontas
Pocahontas by lalakay


Prince + Princess
Prince + Princess by lalakay


Mr. Smee
Mr. Smee by lalakay


Mickey + Minnie
Mickey + Minnie by lalakay


Jack + Rose
Jack + Rose by lalakay


Phineas & Ferb
Phineas & Ferb by lalakay


Carl Fredricksen
Carl Fredricksen by lalakay


Young Ellie + Young Carl
Young Ellie + Young Carl by lalakay

She has a ton more but I really encourage you to go look at them for yourself. And maybe try making your own sets. It's quite fun, even if you don't have any particular interest in clothes and fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment