Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday Video Challenge No. 9: Come Wander With Me by Bonnie Beecher


This video is from The Twilight Zone (an episode aptly named Come Wander With Me). A few months ago I went through a period where I wanted to watch every episode of The Twilight Zone that I could. I have since stopped that but I still love the show. And this song is one of my favorites ever. It's so sweet, magical, enchanting but haunting and intriguing. I really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment